Today was Kindergarten Graduation for Aaron!
He was so excited for me to come and listen to him sing with his class. The girls came with me, I was worried when we were in the classroom instead of the gym because it was so cramped and hot. Steven's class is right across the hall and as soon as he saw us, he came over and got them. I went over to his class to make sure it was alright with his teacher. She said no problem, they really weren't doing anything anyway, just playing around. Imagine that!! They had way more fun with him anyway.
Aaron's class started out by singing some songs they had been singing all year. They sang songs with the days of the week, and months of the year. Also one with their alpha friends.
Afterwards, they were presented with their graduation hats with smarties as their tassle because they are so smart!!
Then we watched a slide presentation of pictures taken throughout the year. Mrs. Bauer served cookies, (the best part for Aaron). Then we went to find the girls. Thanks Steven!!
Congratulations, Aaron. Now you are a First Grader!!
2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Aaron! First grade! That is something amazing!
Well, Donna...I just read my way down and am now caught up. You just amaze me! The fact that Steven came and took the girls to his clas shows how kind your children are. Doug's poem was beautiful! Made me ashamed of myself. It sounds like we all need to serve and get a taste of real life. Here i 'had' to make potatoes for a funeral yesterday morning. I need to get a clue.
I get believe how big Miss Natalie is! Weren't you JUST pregnant with her??? Has it been that long since I saw you??? Amazing!
I'm so happy to be able to hear about your wonderful family. I miss you!
Post a Comment