Monday, August 3, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House!


We almost let this opportunity pass through our fingers. I guess I was waiting for the Bishop to announce that he had tickets like he did for the Draper Temple, but he said they didn't get any tickets and we had to get online. When I checked the dates we had plenty of time. At the beginning of the week I decided to check and lo and behold we only had one week left. We had to coordinate our schedules so those who wanted to go, could go, and we went on Wednesday.

Here are some of them enjoying the cookie refreshments at the end of the tour.









On our way out to the car we kind of got split up waiting for potty breaks and such. Some of us ended up walking to the front and took a couple more pics. I wish the rest of the kids were there, but they had already headed to the car, oh well!

4 comments:

GG said...

I'm glad you guys were able to go! It looks so beautiful! Is that the one by The Distrct?

GG said...

PS - I'm still waiting for pics or video from the handcart days!

Annette said...

You are so lucky to be able to go to so many Open Houses! And your tree house is just looking great!

How about getting a facebook account?

pammy said...

I am so excited that this beautiful Temple will be ours!! Can't wait to be able to go to a session . . . we missed the open house :( to many conflicts on our day ... oh well .. we will see inside it soon!!