Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GiGi Comes, Bearing Gifts!

We love it when GiGi and the kids come to play! It's getting more and more common and we are so excited to see the kids grow to become such good friends!

I'm sure when GiGi started getting bday gifts, she started wondering what did I start and get myself into!!!
The girls were so worried that GiGi wasn't coming for their bdays because she was on a Sister Road Trip to San Diego.
Boy, did she make up for it when she got back!




They all came over on Friday to play and give the girls their Bday gifts. I must say they were a big hit!!





They sure look like cousins, don't they?? Actually, I think they are 1st cousins, once removed. GiGi is actually my kids' cousin. It sure doesn't seem like it, though. We sure have a lot of fun together!!


Here is a pic of the bags she got the girls after they colored them! Didn't they turn out great!! What a perfect gift idea for these girls!!
Thanks, GiGi and Fam!! We Love you!!!!!

1 comment:

GG said...

I'm sure glad the girls liked the bags! (I was able to find one for Katie too! Shhhhh!) They turned out really cute!!

I love that pic of Em and Katie...the second one that is. The first one of the two, Katie looks a bit...suspicious or something. LOL

Tell Kimmy that we got her thank you notes too! She's such a sweetie!!

Love to all!!!

XOXOXOXO