Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Happy Now!

I know I just did one on Nattie Bug, but this is too cute!!

Nattie is at the age where she doesn't always like to nap, but boy, is she grumpy if she doesn't get one! Sundays can be awful now that we are on the 1pm to 4pm schedule.

When she starts to get grumpy, whiney or crying a lot more than usual, I tell her it must be time for a nap. Sometimes, if it's not nap time, I will tell her to sit on her bed until she can stop whining so much and be happy.

Lately if she is whiney or grumpy, I'll ask her, are you tired already? Do you need a nap? She now replies with this really big grin, and says I'm happy now! She even tries it at bed time, big grin, I'm happy now!! Sometimes she doesn't say anything, she just whips out this grin. I guess as far as she's concerned, it speaks for itself!! It usually makes us laugh, it's pretty cute to see her go from whiney and crying, to big grin!

When she wakes up, she usually comes to find me and says, I waked up! I usually ask her if she has slept the grumpies away? She replies uh huh. She sometimes will just tell me she's happy now and slept all the grumpies away! What a cutie!!

As I was taking a picture of Nattie's grin, of course, Tiff wanted me to take a picture of her grin, too!! Please excuse the mac and cheese on their faces and teeth! :)

No comments: