I went to Smith's yesterday because they had some screaming hot deals on pasta! American Beauty 16 oz pkgs for only .49!!! Mott's apple juice .99 2 qrt. & 48oz oil for only $1.99 are great, too!
I bought as much as I dared, right off the shelves.
This is what I got...
30 lbs Spaghetti
15 Penne
19 Small Shell
15 Penne
19 Small Shell
13 Linguine
3 Fettuccine
2 Elbow (I'm hoping they'll have more this week)
5 Trio Italiano
16 Mott's apple juice
12 canola oil
2 bags chips
2 bags snyders pretzels
6 boxes cheezits
Blind Side (wasn't a great deal, I'm sure I could have got it cheaper somewhere else)
I spent $147 and saved $161!! Not bad!!
I checked and these sales are still going for another week, Stock up and save the rest of the year!!
1 comment:
That is a whole-lota-pasta!
I'm in love with Smith's since they my Fablehaven experience! LOL
Post a Comment