Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Track Season

Benjamin is running track again this season. He usually only dabbles in it for fun. He is really hoping to do lots better this year. He took a swim conditioning class over the winter in hopes of building up some cardiovascular endurance. We'll see if it helped.


I'm so sad that I can't make it to all the kids' events. I try, but sometimes it's just not in the cards, especially when I don't have a car. (We're working on that.)


Anyway, here are some pics of Ben at the last track meet with our rival school....







He runs hurdles, long jump, and sometimes in the relays.
This is at the finish line, yup, he took first place 300 meter hurdles!

2 comments:

GG said...

Woohoo! Way to go Ben!

Jessica and Rod said...

Wow! I always have to tip my hat to the 300 meter hurdlers. It just looks like such a painful event.