Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gina is One AWESOME CHICK!!


I was so impressed with my niece's (Gina, she's the one on the left) blog entries today on her blog that I wanted to mention them and put a link so anyone who might read my blog would hopefully go see hers. She talked about attending a workshop about being a TRP, which means Totally Responsible Person. Then her next entry behind that was about how she applied what she had learned with a situation with her kids. I love it. Here's the link, if you haven't seen it yet, go see. I think it's a totally awesome concept...




I also wanted to mention how much I appreciate Gina for her support and love. She comes over almost every Sunday to help take care of my mom so I can go to church without having to come home in between classes to check on her. She comes to all our "stuff", like baptisms, talks, etc. I know she doesn't think it's much, but I know she is busy taking care of her own stuff, work and her cute little family, and yet, she still makes such a valiant effort. She tries so hard to help whomever, whenever she can.


Thanks, Gina, for all you do...You really are one AWESOME CHICK!!!

1 comment:

GG said...

You're going to make me cry! Thank you and you're welcome. I love you!!!