Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Day of School!!


The kids were so happy to finally make it to the last day of school. They were having parties all week, actually! Here are a couple of pics of the kids and their teachers.




Here is Steven with his two best friends, Chance and Megan.


This is Steven with his most awesome teacher in the whole entire world, Mrs. White. So typical of 6th grade boys, they all jumped in the picture. I had to hurry and take the pic because they continued to jump into the pic!





Here's Kimberly with her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Craven.



Emily with her great teacher, Mrs. Crismer. We truly have been blessed with great teachers this year!

I didn't take any pics of Aaron with his teacher on the last day of school because I did the day before on his kindergarten graduation.

Bethanie didn't even have class the last day, she only went to school at all to get her yearbook. Ben and Melanie didn't even go. Melanie got her yearbook on Wednesday and Ben got his on Thursday, so they figured there really was no point in going at all. Ben didn't even let anyone sign his year book, I asked him did you sign anyone's, he said nope!! But after reading a couple of things in Bethanie's book, maybe that's not such a bad thing. I can't believe the garbage that some kids think is funny.

Anyway, since we had Melanie's graduation Friday, Ben had to work, & Steven had a camp out. We opted to celebrate grades and end of school on Saturday. We just played all day and had pizza and cake in the afternoon. I was very pleased to see that every one of them had fantastic report cards. They all got A's and B's, only one B- between all of them!!

Great Job, Forsyth's!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Great job Forsyth's!! 3 months of freedom! Well kinda..I know that you will still be crawling into atics and cleaning garages!