Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Can I Say It??"

Lately, little Nattie Bug has caught the "bug" to want to say the prayer! Whenever it's time to say a prayer she raises her whole arm and we hear her little voice, "Can I say it?". It is so cute!

On Sunday we were in Sacrament Meeting and we had just had some of the bread. I told her to fold her arms, it was time to bless the water...All of a sudden she realized they were going to bless the water, sure enough, her little hand went up and she was saying, "Can I say it?". We couldn't help but start cracking up!!

She's getting to be quite the character!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Whew! Your family has been so busy! Love the green meal idea! Too cute. I did make green eggs & ham one year with green milk, but it pretty much grossed my kids out. :) They are more adventurous, these days. We eat all kinds of strange things whenever we can... and I try to get a picture of it, of course!

The kids are getting so big and they sure look happy. Hope things are going well for you. Love you!

GG said...

That is so cute!! What a sweetie pie!