I actually feel kind of bad that I didn't go to any of their games before this one, mostly because I didn't know about them. I guess it wasn't important enough for me to be there be
cause Ben didn't tell me about them. I just happen to catch him standing around waiting to leave on Saturday for the BIG game. I did make it to this one, though. It was fun to watch. They did a good job and won! Their first region game is on March 12th!
Being the kind of Mom that I am, I, of course, snapped a couple of pics!! At one point Ben did an awesome three pointer! I didn't catch that one.
Congrats, 20th Ward Teachers/Priests!
1 comment:
Woohoo! That is fun! I remember going to some of RJ's church basketball games when I was a teenager! I had a crush on one of the players on his team...oops..I mean I went to support my brother!
Post a Comment