Thursday, March 26, 2009

Natalie is just too Smart!

I guess I need to re think my gate strategy!

I goofed this first one and turned the camera, but I wanted you to see the ease in how she gets over this gate!

We can't help but wonder if this isn't the first time she decided to try and succeeded in getting over. There's been more than one occasion that we couldn't explain how we found her on the other side of the gate!!

In trying to fix it and get another video we made the mistake of making it into a game, what FUN!!

Then we tried to move the gate and put it up higher. I wish I would have had the camera ready because it was priceless to see her wait patiently for me to put it up and then promptly try to climb it. She went from one side to the other trying to hold onto the wall and put her foot over the top!

Here she is really pouting about it! Watch how she is trying to push it down lower!

And then we walked away thinking we were safe, at least for the time being...

Only 5 minutes later, Where's Nattie Bug???

Sure enough, she made it over again!!

It's a good thing it's time for nap, maybe we can come up with something better by the time she wakes up!? Maybe???

3 comments:

Jessica and Rod said...

don't you hate it when they start figuring stuff like that out?

Jennie said...

This is so cute. Lots more work and trouble when they learn, but cute.

Annette said...

That was so dang cute! Especially the pouting! What are you using to film?