She deviated from our traditional birthday breakfast and asked for poached eggs on toast! She ate 4 of them before she claimed to be stuffed! She is definitely is our big eater!!
She decided she wanted to go swimming. So Dad came home early and took who wanted to go. I should have combed out her hair after swimming, But I guess she looks like she had fun at the pool, eh?!!
They all came home to pizza! She opened presents, watched movies, ate pizza and played most of the night! She seemed to have had a Great Day!
I want Kimmie to know that I love her very much. I appreciate how much she tries to be helpful with her little sister and to be obedient! She loves to get Nattie up on Saturday and keep her busy until I finally hear them and get up. She puts her in front of the TV and plays with her. I really appreciate the extra hour of sleep!
We Love you, Sweetie!
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Kimberly!
Wow lots of activities lately.
Those are some cute pictures of her! Happy Happy Birthday Kimmie!! Love ya!
Post a Comment