Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New General Conference Packet

A couple of conferences ago, I received an email that had a General Conference packet in it. It was all about the solemn assembly that was going to take place. It was awesome. Since I have searched and found updated versions.

I was blog hopping and found a link to the person responsible for these wonderful Conference Packets. (Who said blog hopping wasn't beneficial???) I promised I would get this out sooner than the day before like last time...so here it is...

http://coloroftheskyinmyworld.blogspot.com/2009/03/april-general-conference-packet.html

I started printing mine out right away. No more the night before or morning of. I think I will take some to primary too, to share with my new class. (that's a different post)

Feel free to share. From the comments and such I've been reading they have been enjoyed by not only primary age kids, but mutual aged, and even distributed in a singles ward to the single young adults all over the world!!

Enjoy!!

Just a note for anyone not wanting to log into scribd, email me and I will send you the packet in an attachment!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you!!! I love these things and so do the kids. Now I just have to get a new printer cartridge...

Angie said...

P.S. love the new background! :o)