Her title
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???
yeah, me neither!

This just cracks me up!! I grew up in a football loving family, I was the only one who didn't care one bit about football. I swore I would marry a man that didn't sit around watching football. My mom said, "good luck with that one honey!" I was blessed, Doug doesn't watch football, he doesn't watch most sports. We do like to watch volleyball or the the olympics, but that's about it!!
Anyway, I had a real good laugh this morning, hope it brightens your day too!!
Thanks, GG!!
And if you DO like football, hope you enjoy your game!! ;-)
1 comment:
I'm glad you like my sense of humor! LOL
I'm not a big football fan either! I pretended when I was in high school cuz Shawn was really into football (He played on his high school team for a while) but now either of us watch! I'm so thankful! He'll want to stop and see the score once in a while but that's about it!
Post a Comment