Monday, February 1, 2010

Women's Conference!

I got my "It's time to register" for Women's Conference card in the mail!

Melanie and I are excited to go! It's a fantastic opportunity to recharge our determination to be better women! Believe me, you come away so charged, you're exhausted!!

April 29th & 30th!

Anyone want to come with us?? The cost is about $120 for 3 nights lodging and 2 full days conference (at registration), then you'll need money for food and whatever while we're there. There's also a fantastic concert Thursday night, sure to please (included in the conference cost)! Let me know and I will give you our link to keep us all together.

For more info visit the BYU Women's Conference site

Let me know if you have any questions!

It's going to be a blast!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I would love to come. Do they have a discount stuff for those that don't need lodging?

Donna said...

Yes. It's $42 for the full conference, no lodging. Or you can come for just one of the two days, too. What ever works for you!

Just click on the link to register. Since you are not lodging, you don't need to group link, that's just so we will get rooms close together.

Hope you can make it!

GG said...

I'd love to go...I just don't know how it's going to work. I'm going to have to do some heavy thinking about it. Oh, and I guess I should discuss with my husband too!! LOL

Angie said...

I wish I could! We'll probably be in Washington D.C. that weekend. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time!