When you have a boy in cub scouts, expect to be called to cub scouts. So when Bro Dixon wanted to come over and chat, I was wondering for who it would be for. Sure enough, Doug was released as Gospel Doctrine Teacher and called to be the assistant Cub Master. Talk about a change in scenery!! This was his first pack meeting as well!
Aaron had fun designing his car with his Dad. Then painting it and of course racing it.
Well, he didn't have so much fun when it wasn't winning!
After the competition was over they let the boys race over and over for as long as they wanted. Aaron kept going back until his car finally took first. He said, "That's all I wanted, let's go!! and he was a happy camper again!!
He won the "Best Spoiler" Award!
3 comments:
I love it!
I just got called as one of the Webelos leaders. I am so excited for our derby in April!
Rod was just called to be assistant cub master too. But he didn't get released from his calling as financial clerk.
Best Spoiler Award! That's funny!!
Post a Comment