Friday, February 5, 2010

New blog to visit

Bethanie is taking a creative writing class this semester and one of the assignments is to create a blog.

She is such a writer! She wrote a wonderful poem for my flower a couple months ago. I love to read her written words. I am so excited to be able to get more glimpses of her work.

She gave me permission to post a link on my side bar to her blog.

It's called One Struggle Against Silence

Prepared to be amazed!!

Love ya, Beth!!

4 comments:

GG said...

Woohoo! A new blog! I miss her and Mel's other one...it was a lot of fun!

GG said...

Hey! I can't comment on Beth's blog! I thought I did on Friday but it's not there today and it won't let me comment today either! It looks like it does but it doesn't take. ::sniff sniff::

Donna said...

You have to preview the comment with your google account, then type the verification code, then it should let you.

Try again.

GG said...

Woohoo! It worked. It's a bit complicated, but it worked!