We finally got Emily's Lip Sinc video on the computer and converted so we can get it on here.
I do have a disclaimer, though, I am not a very good camera man to begin with, but I had Nattie and Tiff hanging on me and pulling on my arm as I was trying to video this dance. So in parts you will wonder what exactly was I trying to video tape! :) The funny thing is that Melanie was sitting next to me trying to take pics and they would go from one to the other and mess us both up!! No wonder I try to leave them home when ever I can! Gotta love it!! Lol
This girl is not afraid to move!!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, talk about a workout!
They did a great job.
I wish I could see it. It just looks blank to me. :( Next time I come over, I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment