Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bosch Give Away!

Here I am procrastinating to the last day, I meant to do this earlier, but just didn't get around to it! I am making another post about a really cool service I use called, Deals to Meals because they are giving away a Bosch mixer! By making a post about them, I can get another another chance to win! I've added their button to the side bar and I already have their blog link in my recipe blog roll. Go have a peak!!

I love this service because I don't have to look through all the ads to see what's on sale. They do it for me, and now I can just print off the items I'm interested in and take the one paper to the store with me! I love that the Wal mart I shop at, in Centerville, honors it as though it was an ad and gives me all the price matching prices.

Do you get in a dinner rut? I love to get new recipe ideas in her meal planner section that uses what's on sale that week.

I love that it's so cheap that I don't have to worry about it. If I don't need what's on sale that week or even a couple weeks in a row, and don't use the service, it's no big deal because when I do need something, I save so much in just one trip it pays for itself several times over!!

Whenever I shop I tell people all about Deals to Meals because it saves me so much time and money!

Thanks, Deals to Meals!

1 comment:

GG said...

Good luck! I hope you win! Everyone could always use another good mixer!!