Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sprinkler Fun!!

A couple of Saturday's ago, GiGi came over to visit and play. Before we knew it the kids were coming in pretty wet! The sprinklers had come on and they decided to get in them. The little girls were first. When we thought they were done we dried them off and got them into dry clothes. By then the big kids caught wind and wanted to get in too. They put on their swim suits. We were fortuneate to have extra suits for GiGi's kids! The little girls decided to get back in the mix and got into their suits as well. They had so much fun running around and getting wet and cold. GiGi and I just sat on the porch and marvelled at the simpleness of the fun! I am not happy that I didn't get a single picture, they had so much fun. Afterwards, one (or two) at a time as they were getting cold and tired, we brought them in to take a nice warm shower and into nice warm clothes. It was a great night!!






This last Saturday the plan was to play on the slip and slide at Their house for CiCi's birthday. The weather didn't cooperate in the least. It was cold, rainy, and windy. We went and played inside instead. As much fun as they had, the kids were really disappointed they couldn't play in the water outside. We promised we would come back on a sunny day to play.


Monday afternoon I get a text with an invite to go back on Tuesday! So back we went!! They had a blast playing in the water, on the tramp, in the play house, and with the legos! This time I did remember to take a few pics! :) The boys had already finished outside and were inside playing legos. They were outside at one point.


They're never ready to go home!!

Thanks, GiGi for a great time!!



1 comment:

GG said...

My kids still can't get enough of the water! It is just so much fun to watch them!

I'm glad you guys were able to come and share in the fun!