I just wanted to share a couple of pics from Father's Day.

We also got him some much needed socks! And the kids thought we had to get him his favorite candy bars!! Then of course Kim wrote and illustrated a story for him!!
Melanie helped me pull off making a Father's Day Collage for Doug to take to work. She took out each of the kids and did a photo shoot so I had some good pics to do it with and to update the pics on my walls! I think they turned out GREAT!! I used Adobe PhotoShop to make the collage. Then took it to Costco to get a 16 x 20 print for about $6! Walmart for a frame and... voila!!
We also got him some much needed socks! And the kids thought we had to get him his favorite candy bars!! Then of course Kim wrote and illustrated a story for him!!
We also made him his favorite dinner, Turkey Burgers, with pistachio salad! I added some broccoli salad and some watermelon to the menu and we were set! We had red velvet cake from Costco and ice cream for dessert!! YUM!
Happy Father's Day, Sweetheart!!
1 comment:
Happy happy Father's Day!! I love the pics!
Post a Comment