Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!!


I am pleased to announce the birth of my newest little nephew! My brother, David & Ashley had their sweet little boy yesterday!!

Alexander David

6 lbs, 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches long

I can hardly wait to squeeze him!!




A little grand niece was born this week as well...to our nephew, Rod & Jessica!

Abigail

7lbs, 2oz and 18 inches long!

I just had to put this pic because I had to show off her hair!! Her momma said she wasn't very happy to leave her comfy little home, but calmed down eventually!! To see more pics go here!


Then of course there is another little grand niece that was born to our Niece, Jennie & Ian in July!

Annalise

8lbs, 5 oz and 19 1/2 inches long!

I got to hold this sweetie while visiting in Canada, she already had her first trip out of the country!!



One more...Another little grand niece was born in July to our nephew, Richard & Mandy!

Ashlyn LaShae

7lbs, 5 oz

Congrats to all of you!! Doesn't it make you just a wee bit baby hungry?? It sure does for me!! :)

We love you all!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, what an eventful summer of babies! I am sad that Annalise has the littlest amount of hair, but hopefully she will make up for it soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Them are some BEAUTIFUL little angels! I could stare at them all day! Congrats to all the Mommas and Daddys!!

XOXO