Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School!

I can hardly believe it! It's here!

Most of the kids were excited, but not all! Poor Beth woke up feeling miserably sick. She only went part of the day and came home and slept. She wouldn't even try to fake it for the pic! She's the only one at the High School this year.





I made french toast for the first day breakfast! Ben was pretty happy to not have to go to school! He has been poking fun at the rest of them for a few days now!

Steven & Emily are at the Jr High. Can you tell how excited Steven is?!! I think he was trying to make a point! :)









The girls and I walked the elementary kids to school and participated in the opening day flag ceremony. Then we went into the kindergarten room and signed up for Kindergarten Testing and met her teacher, took some pics and came home. Kindergarten doesn't actually start until next week.
It was actually a nice day.
Everyone came home with lots of papers for me to sign! I was doing my "Homework" for about an hour going through disclosures and first day packets. Thus...the fun begins!!

No comments: