Anyway, He's such a good dad! He really doesn't care for this kind of stuff, the fishing or the camping part. Our ward does this every year, and the kids have come to LOVE it! So he took them, what a dad!!
They fish with drumsticks! You tie a string to a drumstick and lower it into the water off the dock and wait. Then you slowly pull it out of the water and it will be full of crawdads! These ugly, little buggers want that meat so bad they will allow themsel
Doug didn't get any pics on the dock, but he did get some at the cleaning station. They got a kick out of pulling them apart alive, too! Gross!!

I love the look on Aaron's face! He's trying to pull the tail. Aaron said when they took their claws off, they were still opening and closing!
Of course, they finished the night at the campfire eating s'mores! We like to use Reese's instead of Hershey bars! Yum!!
I love the look on Aaron's face! He's trying to pull the tail. Aaron said when they took their claws off, they were still opening and closing!
Even Tiffy tried it! You can tell she wasn't too sure. Those claws pinch pretty good, they can actually draw blood if your not careful!!

Of course, they finished the night at the campfire eating s'mores! We like to use Reese's instead of Hershey bars! Yum!!
Doug said it was pretty cold, I did sent extra sleeping bags, but apparently I can't count quite right I was short one more for him to have a second one. He said the kids didn't complain so he was the only one freezing. Sorry, hun!
2 comments:
That looks like they had a great time! I'll have to try the Reese's with s'mores because I am not such a fan of Hershey's either. I usually use the toffee almond Symphony.
The symphony bar sounds more yummy than the reeses! Makes me want to try it!!
Post a Comment