| Before |
Emily has been bugging me to go get her hair cut, and I finally got around to it. Actually we went on the last day of Spring Break. I'm a little late in posting. lol
| After |
I am so glad that Melanie came with us. She has a lot better hair savvy than I do. We would have cut it way too short. She suggested not as short but layer and thin it. She knew exactly what to tell the stylist and I think it turned out pretty good. Melanie said she did a great job!
| Before |
There's not a huge difference, but we did take off 4 or 5 inches, then she layered and thinned it out quite a bit. Emily has super thick hair, I couldn't get my hand around her pony tail. I used to have to buy her the extra big elastic bands and she would get head aches if she kept it in a pony tail too long. She would always wear it down with a head band and because it was so long and thick it would end up looking like a big mop by the end of the day. She still wears her hair down but because it's in a cute cut style it looks tons better!
| After |
I think she's happy!!
1 comment:
Super Cute! I am always amazed at how THICK that girl's hair is! It looks great!
Post a Comment