On Thursday morning I found out my friend was headed to the train museum and invited myself to come along! Lol. It's actually called Union Station and it has a train museum, a car museum and gun museum all at the same place for one price. We were way more interested in the train museum!
It was pretty cloudy, windy and cold when we got there. We decided to let the kids play on the big train outside for a little bit before we went in because it was looking pretty scary as far as weather was concerned. It's a good thing we did, because before we were done, it was not only raining, but it was pouring and hailing!
They had a lot of things to look at as well as hands on things for the kids! It was Fun!
| He just wouldn't get on the train with the rest of the kids! |
| This is an old switch board. |
| Inside a replica of a caboose car! |
| Blowing the train whistle! |
| Do you remember Aaron's smashed thumb? This is where it got smashed! |
On the way home we stopped at a Deseret Industries Thrift Store. The kids have been bugging me for weeks, (my kids are weird!!) lol They each picked out a toy and we headed home.
By dinner time the rain had turned to snow and it looks like we're stuck with it until Sunday! Maybe now we'll get a little done in the house??? Who knows!!! Maybe we'll just play, read and watch movies!! LOL
2 comments:
I didn't even know there was a train museum! And you'd think I would know since Cork used to work for the railroad. What a slacker dad I have! He should have taken us! LOL Just kidding, Dad. I love you!
LOL I wonder if he knows?!!
Post a Comment