Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Zach & Other Random Stuff

I'm sort of playing catch up on my memory card...

I wanted to mention that Zach had a birthday the end of March.  We didn't get to "do" a whole lot with him, but he did come over so we could wish him a happy birthday!  And he did let me take his picture ( he doesn't like his picture taken!)  Over all, I think he had a good day, Happy Birthday, Zach!


Lately, any picture I take with these two,
they hug and kiss each other!  Too Cute!!

Emily had her Orchestra Spring Concert on the same night as Pack Meeting.  So we had to divide and conquer.  Doug took the kids to Pack Meeting and I went to Emily's Concert.  I did leave early to catch the end of pack to help with kids since Doug was conducting!  This was Aaron's first Pack that he didn't "earn" any award since he's been in the pack.  My bad.  I just lost track of  time and didn't work with him last month.  He did get a mention that he and one other boy were the top Scout O Rama Ticket sellers in the pack, each sold 30 tickets on the kick off day! 

I thought this was funny, Nattie watching
the awards at pack!







Emily also had a fun mutual activity where they had a sock hop.  She didn't tell me she had to dress up until about 20 minutes before she had to be there!  I found Doug and her looking up 50's style skirts and stuff.  I looked at her and said, you're supposed to dress up???  She smiled her dazzling smile, and said yes!?!  So I suggested rolling up her jeans and a button shirt with a pony tail!  It turned out Great!!  Not bad for last minute!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Lots to comment on! Happy birthday Zach! You look beautiful playing your violin Em! Great job selling tickets Aaron (although you didn't hit me up!). And GREAT job on the last minute sock hop! She looks great!