Friday, April 8, 2011

In the Shower!

I don't usually take pictures of the kids in the shower but I just had to take these!

I give the kids showers just about every night, but I don't wash the girls hair every night.  This particular night, I told Nattie we needed to get her in the shower, so she took the initiative and went into the bathroom and got all undressed and took out her braids as well.  This happened to be a "no hair" night, so I had to pull her moppy hair up on her head so it wouldn't get wet.  I just couldn't resist taking this picture with her beehive hair all flopping around on her head!!

Tiffany thought it was terrible I was taking pictures in the shower, well she's right!! Lol  But once I showed her I was being careful, she wanted in on the act!  She said take one of me too and this is what she pulled....

Hilarious!!






Nattie wanted one more all clean in her "bug" pajamas.  These are her favorite pajamas because we call her Nattie Bug!  You can't see it I guess, there's a cute little bug on the front!

1 comment:

GG said...

Cute pics! I love Tiffy's face.

My kids have no modesty when it comes to bath pictures! They love them and they don't care what's showing! Actually, I haven't taken bath pics of the older ones in years...pretty sure they'd care now. LOL But I'm certain CiCi would still give me a cheesy grin without a moments hesitence!