
July 1st was Canada Day. We were invited to participate in a celebration here in Utah.



I wasn't sure what to expect, I knew we wouldn't
know too many people, but there were some family showing up, so it was worth the trip!

It was at Kiwanis Park in Provo. We got to visit with Jen & Ian and their girls, Clayton & Annie and their b
oys showed up, that was a nice surprise! We also got to see and visit with Holly!
oys showed up, that was a nice surprise! We also got to see and visit with Holly!We brought our picnic dinner and then just played. The bigger kids went and played ultimate frisbee and the younger kids made new friends and played all over the park!
It was supposed to be over by 8, but we were having so much fun, we didn't leave til 10pm!!
I forgot to take my camera, so I just took a couple pics with my phone!
1 comment:
I am so glad you came! I love sitting and talking with you. It made the night for me!!! ;)
Post a Comment