Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

First of all, I want to wish all the mom's who read my blog a very Happy Mother's Day!!

The day sure went fast. We have church at 1pm, so the morning was spent getting ready for church and by the time we got home and got dinner done it was after six! I had both Shawn and Jon show up to wish me a Happy Day! That was way cool. Ben made me brownies with white chocolate chips and oreo pudding as a topping. Pretty yummy!

Some of my girls came upstairs this evening and gave me my presents, one of which was a pop up book. The other was a dance/song. You might recognize the tune if you have little girls in your house that like Barbie movies. :) I thought it was pretty cute that they would take the time to put this together. Thought I would share with you...

Wasn't that just the cutest thing??? I love it!!

1 comment:

GG said...

How cute! I know little Nattie bug knows that dance too! I was surprised not to see her! LOL

I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! I love you!!