Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Playground Tag!

The last couple of weeks (not last night) it has been great outside FHE weather. We love it when we can go to a park and run around and play!

We usually try to play ultimate frisbee, but the kids have started a new activity called playground tag! They literally run all over the playground chasing and tagging each other. They seem to have loads of fun with it. Even Doug gets into these kind of games!





Last week, we had to stop and come home because it just wasn't Steven's day. He kept hurting himself. First he rolled his toe while playing ultimate bare foot, so he was limping all over. Then he cut a corner on the playground and whacked his knee. Then he was chasing Shawn a little too close and got his hand kicked. Then as he was running up the slide trying to get away, he hit his head on a metal bar! I am so surprised he didn't break something. I must mention he did feel much better the next day!













1 comment:

GG said...

I LOVE these sorts of activities! We used to play as teenagers! I haven't played in years though. I bet my kids would love it!