I am sure feeling it today! I worked almost the entire day in my yards, yesterday!
I spent 3 hours in the front, 2 hours on the side and 3 more hours in the back. It is starting to look so good! I should have taken before and after pics, sorry you'll have to take my word for it! :)
I can't believe how much more there is to do, yuck! I am so looking forward to getting my vegetable gardens planted. Oh how I love fresh vegies from the garden. I sooo hope they do as well as last year!
I'm hoping to get more done in the next few days, but I don't know if the weather will cooperate, or my body for that matter!! LOL
End of preschool
10 years ago
1 comment:
We've been working a lot in our yards too! I love it! It's a lot of work, but it is so worth it!
Post a Comment