Sunday, May 9, 2010

Orchestra Concert


Emily had her first and last Orchestra Concert this week!


She has been taking a violin class at school twice a week since the beginning of the school year. Not a whole lot of exposure, but enough to know that she wants to take it for a whole school year, 5 days a week, next year.

Our orchestra teacher teaches at our High School, Jr. High, as well as 5 Elementary Schools. So about 5 of these teachers got together and combined all their Elementary students in one Monster Concert! It was huge! I can't even begin to guess how many kids were there!

I got there just as they were starting and lucked out and got a seat in the back by where she was. She had her back to me, but at least I could see her!!













This is one with her best friend, Stephanie.

1 comment:

GG said...

How fun! I love having music in the kids' lives! It seems to enrich them!

Love ya Em!