Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scout O Rama



May 1st was the annual Scout O Rama at the Sandy Expo Center.


Melanie and I met Doug there on our way home from Women's Conference.





It's just a huge fair like atmosphere. Tons and tons of booths of cub related games, activities, belt loop opportunities, etc. It was crazy noisy and crowded!!




Our pack did a Paper Pirates Booth with paper hats, swords & pirate eye patches!



The kids had fun and never want to leave no matter how long we stay!









They had a couple of rock climbing walls, they even let Nattie Bug try it. Here are some pics...





























1 comment:

GG said...

I've only been to scout-a-rama once and that's all I remember..THE NOISE! It was CRAZY loud! It has scared me away from ever returning!

I'm glad everyone had fun! I can't believe little Natalie-bug did that rock wall! What a brave girl!