S

aturday we just messed around the house. Doug worked on the stairs to the tree house, we still have a long ways to go, but it's coming. He also worked on the ceiling fan in Nana's room.
In the afternoon, Gina & Shawn and their kids showed up! WE LOVE IT when they come!! We ordered pizza and played in the sprinklers until dark.

Then we broke out the sparklers and pop its!! We decided to do our fire works on Saturday because I had kids leaving for EFY on Monday!



It took quite a bit of encouragement to get little Nattie Bug to even try the pop its. She would have nothing to do with the sparklers!

She's been my little scaredy bug of everything. And I mean everything! She screams at me if she finds a hair on her hands!!
Then we ate licorice and watched the fireworks show!
Afterwards we plopped everyone in bed, pooped and happy!!
Thanks for a great time, as usual, GG and fam!!
1 comment:
I always enjoy my time with you and your family! It's like my second home!
Post a Comment