Emily left for YW Girls Camp this morning! She was so excited that she was mostly packed by Friday afternoon!
After Kennecott we took her stuff over to be packed in the truck. Then this morning she just had to get herself and sack lunch over there. She said she could hardly sleep last night!!
I think this is her first camping experience for more than one night. I hope she's still excited through the end of the week!!
I guess we'll see!!
They went in style, look at that yellow convertible!! Gotta love it!!!
4 comments:
I think camping with a ton of girls for a week would be a blast! How fun!
I have a feeling I'm going to get my opportunity eventually. With so many girls on the tail end here, I'm bound to get into some related calling eventually! It'll be fun!!
Man! You're quick today!
You're probably right! It would be crazy, but fun!
I was just saying the same thing about you!! LOL
Post a Comment