Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jon's The King & I

I mentioned before that Jon was performing in the Farmington City production of the King & I. He played LunTha & Simon of LaGree (I don't think I spelled that right).




I got to go see it 3 times, opening night, sometime in the middle, then closing night. I took different people with me each time. It was fun to see the progression and improvements they made throughout the week.














They did a pretty good job. It definately was a very low budget production, Mic's didn't always work, but they did a good job!! I made the mistake of waiting for the closing night to try to record him singing his songs and of course, that was the night his mic wasn't always working. I was not very happy!! I'll have to check the recording and see if I can get a clip of one of his songs on here. We'll see.

1 comment:

GG said...

I'm sad that I didn't make it to any of his Kind and I performances. :( He looks great though!!