Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ward Summer Party

This year we were sad to find out that the ward wasn't going to do a ward camp out. We are not much in the way of campers but it's nice to be able to take the kids to stuff like that when some one else is helping to make it a success. :)


Anyway, this year they did a summer dinner and had games and pony rides for the kids! You can tell by the looks on their faces that this was happiness!






I didn't stay for the whole thing. I was taking Nana to Jon's closing night of the King & I. I don't have too many pics, I sent the camera with out a memory card in it, it was in the computer. Doug had to improvise after he realized there was no card in it. He found another one in the bag, but it was full, so he had to go through it and delete some pics before he could take some.
Way to go!



1 comment:

GG said...

My kids love pony rides! There's just something about them that makes their smiles wide as wide can be!