You can imagine my surprise when I get a text on Friday that Jon and his room mates are inviting their families over for a BBQ on Sunday! I texted back, "You're inviting our whole family over for dinner???" He said the other boys got similiar texts!! They decided on Friday and Nick went out on Saturday and bought a nice BBQ, they didn't even have a BBQ when they decided to do this!!
I had no idea what to expect but trusted that Jon wouldn't invite us, if it wasn't going to be good! It turned out pretty fun. We didn't plan on staying very long because we had to get some kids home to pack for EFY, but once again we stayed longer and didn't leave until after 9pm.
Everyone brought stuff and we had a great table laid out of yummy hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips, & vegies! There was also some very yummy desserts!
It was fun to visit with and get to know the families of the boys Jon is living with. I also got to see where he's actually living for the first time.
Thanks, Jon, Nick, & Kyle for a great evening!!
I'm really sad I don't have pics to share, I didn't think to take pics until after the fact. I must be slacking!!
End of preschool
10 years ago
2 comments:
Mmmm... a BBQ sounds so good right now!
Sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time! Food, folks, and fun!
Post a Comment